(Marten has recently opened up his own counseling practice: www.fadellecounseling.com — please visit his site to get in touch with him)
You want something we all need from time to time – help. You need that help to come from a place of care, trust and hope. I would be honored to be a safe person with whom you take your next steps toward a healthier, more integrated life. I meet clients with gentle compassion in the midst of their dilemmas, offer trustworthy next steps, and embody abiding hope throughout the journey to health and wholeness.
My clients (individuals, couples and families) are people who have answered ‘yes’ to at least one of these questions:
– Has your world significantly changed or is it about to significantly change?
– Do you sense a need to start over?
– Is your way of being in the world (patterns, beliefs, strategies) no longer working for you?
– Does it feel as though have you lost yourself somewhere along the way – or that you never really knew yourself?
– Is life feeling overwhelmingly heavy or utterly meaningless to you?
– Are you in the midst of a transition or a loss?
– Are you frustrated by the conflict in your life?
Often, to get help, we need courage to overcome the fear of getting vulnerable – with ourselves and with others. I know that fear and like you, I have found the courage to pursue integration and healing that comes through therapy.
My work, education and experiences have given me a broad perspective of life – its joys, its transitions, and its challenges. I know the edges of life can be rough and sharp sometimes it may be that way for you right now.
:: Areas of Experience ::
Grief and loss
Lived reality of Marginalization
Spiritual Formation and Direction
:: Fees ::
$125 per session, and needs-based sliding scale (I typically work with clients on a weekly basis)
Sessions are 50 minutes in length
24-hour cancellation policy